12 February 2011

Put Me In Your Pocket

"I feel so small, put me in your pocket". Quotes G. Kelly in High Society. In this combination of words one can see the strong crave to love and moreover, to be loved. Pretty much we've all been in this place, where all you want to do is speak out a confession of overwhelming emotions. But, most of the times we tend to supress our urge to "confess" and this is the point when you profoundly suffocate. This secret-love then turns into a delicate monster(poetic allusion). It's as if you're not righted to love and you restrict yourself to a devastating emotional imprisonment. You try to be around and at the same time not to seem hopelessly attached, expecting every time that something miraculous will happen. Sadly, it never does. It can get miserable, but in a mysterious way it becomes addictive. This emotionally exhaustive experience of unfulfilled, mazed-like love creates the need to give away your burnt down soul; to him, on a piece of paper, on a blog.

2 comments:

  1. I think I understand what you meant at my post, feel free to visit me. I will do often, because you are a great writer! I'm sick of blogs of pictures that has no other cause but to show fashion imagery or follow the trendy mass; yours are the pure human essence. Keep bloggin! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thank you very much! its very sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete